About Me

My photo
"She don't care about books or school. No, she just wants to rock and roll. Baby, she's no fool. You're so cool" - Will Hoge
"You choose a path in life, and when you do, sprint. Don't stroll down it." - Kevin Lyman

Monday, May 12, 2014

Shaky Knees Music Festival Atlanta, GA May 9-11, 2015

My volunteer experience at Shaky Knees was a great way to get involved in a different festival aspect. The biggest highlight from a volunteer aspect was being able to work in artist catering. While I could not talk to the artists unless I was spoken to, it was interesting to see how they act when they are not in the spotlight. From a fan standpoint, seeing Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day play with the Replacements was wonderful. The best up-and-coming band was definitely American Aquarium. That is all I will say about that. They are wonderful. I cannot wait for next year's line-up and I expect this festival to grow beyond this year's capacity.

American Aquarium Setlist Shaky Knees Festival 2014 2014









































No comments:

Post a Comment