About Me

My photo
"She don't care about books or school. No, she just wants to rock and roll. Baby, she's no fool. You're so cool" - Will Hoge
"You choose a path in life, and when you do, sprint. Don't stroll down it." - Kevin Lyman

Friday, November 27, 2009

Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, And Asher Roth Concert 9/18/09

Ok. Words can not even describe how great this concert was. I have waited since I was 4 to see B182 and I finally got to. Asher Roth was the first to go on. He played
Sour Patch Kids
Lark On My Go Kart and
I Love College.
After him was Fall Out Boy.

Fall Out Boy Setlist Oak Mountain Amphitheatre, Pelham, AL, USA 2009, Blink - 182 Reunion Tour

They said Don't Stop believing was Alabama's anthem. I agree. 
Then it was time for Blink-182. 
blink‐182 Setlist Verizon Wireless Music Center, Pelham, AL, USA 2009, Blink-182 Reunion Tour
During Dammit, Pete Wentz came out and played with Blink. *cue crowd freakout*
and that's a wrap! I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to see FOB when I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment