About Me

My photo
"She don't care about books or school. No, she just wants to rock and roll. Baby, she's no fool. You're so cool" - Will Hoge
"You choose a path in life, and when you do, sprint. Don't stroll down it." - Kevin Lyman

Friday, November 27, 2009

Warped Tour 7/28/09

Ok warped tour was amazing. The first band I saw was the maine and they started out with their cover of pour some sugar on me. Then they played the way we talk. Then I went to go see 3OH!3. The opened with punk bitch. Then they played starstrukk, I’m not your boyfriend baby, Colorado sunrise, richman, and don’t trust me. They were great. After them I saw saoisin. They played youre not alone and voices so I was happy. After that I didn’t really wanna see any bands so molly and I went to the smart punk/hurley.com stage and we saw streetlight manifesto, cash cash, and a skylit drive. Cash cash played party in your bedroom and I freaked out. Then a skylit drive played eva the carrier and wires and the concepts of breathing. I was a very happy child. After that we went to go see underoath. They played its dangerous business just walking out your front door, a boy brushed red living in black and white, we are the involuntary, writing on the walls, in regards to myself, and moving for the sake of motion. They were great. After them I think we saw in this moment. They played forever and daddys fallen angel. I was very happy. Then molly and I walked around and I saw some of bayside and some of brokenly. They were good. Then I think we went to go attempt to see black tide but it was close to aiden coming on so we ran to aiden and they played the last sunrise, die romantic, let the right one in, we sleep forever, scavengers of the damned, the asylum, and I set my friends on fire. They were definitely on of the highlights of my day, after them I was standing in line to meet them and I watched madina lake and they played house of cards. I was happy. After I met aiden, molly and I ran to see the devil wears prada. We made it just in time to hear HTML rulez Dood so I was happy. Then when they were over it was time to go see a day to remember. They opened with the downfall of us all. Then they played im made of wax larry, what are you made of?, if it means a lot to you, and the plot to bomb the panhandle. After them it was I set my friends on fire. We ran so freaking fast to get there and these guys yelled at me and molly and were like RUN RUN!!!!! It was classic and unforgettable. I set my friends on fire played ASL, things that rhyme with orange, and but the NUNS are watching. As soon as they were over we ran all the way back to where chiodos was and they played the words “best friend” become redefined and there’s no penguins in Alaska. Molly and I freaked out. Then it was about to storm so Kevin lyman came on stage and said go to the main stage because that is where all time low will be so everybody started running there. While we were there we saw big D and the kids table. They played L.A.X. which is my song. After them was a band called Valencia and they were great. Then finally it was time for all time low and they opened with weightless. Then they played damned if I do ya (damned if I don’t), and dear maria, count me in. it was great. I had and amazing day and so did molly. Well I got to go get ready for green day in 2 days-kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment