About Me

My photo
"She don't care about books or school. No, she just wants to rock and roll. Baby, she's no fool. You're so cool" - Will Hoge
"You choose a path in life, and when you do, sprint. Don't stroll down it." - Kevin Lyman

Friday, November 27, 2009

Green Day Concert 7/31/09

OMG the green day concert was definitely the best concert I have ever been to as of right now =] they opened with song of the century and 21st century breakdown. Then they played know your enemy, east Jesus nowhere, 2,000 light years away, when I come around, the static age, holiday, boulevard of broken dreams, are we the waiting, st. jimmy, Longview, king for a day/shout, welcome to paradise, basket case, she, brain stew/jaded, 21 guns, mass hysteria, american idiot, jesus of suburbia, blood, sex, and booze, last night on earth, and minority. I had a major freak out when they played when I come around. That is my favorite song by them =D anyways they were great and I will be seeing them again.-kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment