About Me

My photo
"She don't care about books or school. No, she just wants to rock and roll. Baby, she's no fool. You're so cool" - Will Hoge
"You choose a path in life, and when you do, sprint. Don't stroll down it." - Kevin Lyman

Friday, November 27, 2009

Candlefuse Concert

I saw Candlefuse for the third time today. Before the show, some of the members came out and I begged them to play my song (Echoes of Words). They were very apologetic and told me that they could not play it because when they wrote it, they had four members in the band and now they only had three. I begged them to wing it, but alas they could not. But they did play Ordinary, Diamonds and Pearls, and they also did covers of the Friends theme song and Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. After the show I met the band and got pictures with them. They also signed my shoes. Too bad they broke up after that show but they were a good band while they lasted and I am thankful I got to be apart of their last show.

No comments:

Post a Comment